Thursday, June 12, 2014

How I Start?

Posted by eLy at 6/12/2014 01:30:00 AM
I know crochet long long time ago when my auntie bought a lot of yarn at small sewing shop nearby my hometown area. I know she make tablecloth, pillow cover, flower and egg cover but that time i'm not really interested to know how she do it.

But now she sick and cannot do crocheting anymore. All her crochet stuff she passed to her son's wife. One day I came to her son's house that nearby to my house, I saw his wife have a lot of crochet project that already done. Suddenly I feel very excited to try this crochet things.

Went back from his house, I Google crochet shops and ask my husband directly go there. I bought a lot of hook, yarn, crochet book and accessories. Then at home I open YouTube and learn the crochet basic and try out simple project. Now, I turn this hobby into small business at home. ;)

Hat for my hubby ~
Cluster bag for me ~
Snow hat in country without snow ;D
Variety brooch ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ Yarn Over The Hook ♥